Depending on where you are in your funnel, you have different goals and can expect different responses from your leads.
Here are 21 email subject lines that get your leads clicking and boost your open rates.
You are just coming on their radar. They are curious about you, but don’t have a lot of investment in your relationship. Your job here is to educate and build their loyalty and let them know that you understand their pain and frustration.
- How to _____________ in Four Easy Steps
- Make ___________ that will _____________
- 18 ways to __________________
- Get rid of __________ with this one simple step
- The real difference that _________ makes
- Are you a victim of _______?
Your customers know a little about you. This is the trust-building phase of the funnel. Your goal here is to let them know that you might be able to help them with their problem or pain. No hard sell. Just build curiosity about your solution.
- Six Reasons you should________________
- Hey… Can I ask a favor?
- Case study: Here are ___________ results
- The secret ____________ that gets ___________
- No one told you ____________
- Did you get your __________ yet?
- Is this the future of __________?
Your customers know and trust you. They understand that you have a solution to their problem – but right not, your solution is only one of many possibilities. Your job here is to sell them on future self that only your product can produce.
- Take your ___________ to the next level with _________
- Finally, a way to ____________ that _____________
- Stop _________ with _____________
- How (person) became ____________
- Seriously, you need _______________
They know that you have what could be an ideal solution. Now it’s time to convince them to act. Build scarcity, exclusivity, and season with social proof.
- It’s not too late to ____________
- Last chance to ____________
- Don’t buy this unless _____________
What is your favorite email subject line? Share in comments.